Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 2 May 2012

I've been a naughty Girl

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, this is not one "of those" blogs, I'm not about to suggest that I need spanking, sorry I'm just not into all that stuff.   No, it is just that I have been teasing my osteopath again.   Today I was wearing some very nice black pants with white spots and lots of white lace.   The pair in the middle of the picture.   In conjunction with my pink polished toe nails and sheer trouser socks surely he can't help but notice.   Yet still I have not had any comment from him, we were in a different room to usual, much smaller which meant that we were quite crowded, maybe that's why is hand seemed to be on my buttocks more than usual......anyway as I am anticipating a heavy couple of weeks working I will be back with him in two weeks time.
On a more sensible note I was talking the other day about a garden I have been working in.   Up until this week, I had cut back a giant overgrown laurel bush, this is actually the neighbour's, but a good 20 - 30 foot of it was over the fence and into my customers garden. After cutting that back the area looked a bit open, but because of the slope inaccessible.   So next I dug out an area that is going to be a raised bed, and put in some "Rustic" steps, with the risers made out of logs cut from the laurel.  The master plan is to pant the area with some hellebores and other woodland flowers.

Yesterday and today I was back there installing the concrete base for a new green house.   This base is approximately 3.5m but 2.5m but 10 cm at the thinnest but about 30 cm at the thickest (to allow for the slope)  the nearest level place I could put the concrete mixer was about 20 - 30 meters away from site of the green house. this meant that all the liquid concrete had to be carried in buckets 20 meters and up 35 steps ~ by me.   By the end of the day I was totally shattered and quite gad of my visit to the osteopath.    This is the first time I have had to do a job like this and I just hope that I have done it right, as in a couple of weeks I have got to build the greenhouse.

2 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Wow that garden sounds like quite a challenge. Now all that body building for me would be excellent, but for you, I assume not so good?

Paula said...

Well it certainly keeps me fit - at the moment fit for nothing. Even after my visit to the oesteopath yesterday, this morning I am full of aches, across the shoulders, my thighs and back. It's a lot better value than gym membership