Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 5 August 2016

21st Century Problems

A while back I mentioned that I had decided to join the 21st Century and get a "Smart phone" well I managed that OK a couple of months back. I am still getting used to it especially the touch screen, it feels as though I am as likely to disconnect a call as answer it, mind you I get the distinct impression that the last thing a lot of people use their mobile device for is talking to people.  Certainly most of my communication with my daughter seems to be by text message.

I have worked out that customising your phone is meant to be a good thing, I have even managed to use a few Apps, however much I dislike the term, I will admit that I do particularly like the cover I bought on E-Bay. I suspect that one of the reasons I like it so much is that it matches the desktop on my computer.

I have had the phone a few months yet there still seems to be so much that I still can't do, I think I need a lesson from a 14 year old!   Even though it has only been a short time and I haven't got much on it I still find myself agreeing with Rat


No comments: