Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 19 September 2011

Am I bad

Today I went to a friend's funereal, this was not a sad occasion but a real celebration of the man's life.   There were a lot of his friends there, some I knew others I didn't, so often on these occasions you feel as though you are at the funereal of somebody else, not the friend you knew, but today really reflected Chris' life.

Now I have to be honest there is absolutely no trans connection here other than me, I couldn't help but notice how the ladies were dressed.   For men a funereal is generally a simple matter of a dark suit white shirt and black tie.   For ladies it is much more interesting.   One girl in particular caught my attention with a black shirt dress sheer hose and black high heels with a white trim.   Very elegant, very understated, and I have to say very sexy.  

Most days I have to drive past the crematorium at least a couple of times and I often notice the girls going in and out.   Now most men have a dark suit, but I think just about all girls have an LBD and that is often the only black they have so I very often see ladies wearing their short LBD fine hose high heels and looking absolutely stunning.   At one point my musing wandered to the thought of attending a funereal dressed just like those ladies, in my LBD and high heels, in truth I don't think I would do this for anyone other than my trans friends, and I would probably be too sad to enjoy the experience, but this is just another of those many occasions when women's clothing is much more interesting, fun attractive and simply nicer.

1 comment:

CallMeMeg said...

My favourite part of religious events is watching the women. Sometimes there will be four women on the bema and they'll all be wearing competely different outfits. As opposed to four men in dark suits, white shirts, striped ties, dark shoes.

They're so BORING.