Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Animal Prints

A couple of days ago I posted a picture of a Zebra print court shoe, this is now on my wish list, I quite like animal print stuff and was inspired by this cartoon a while ago.
So while shopping at one of my favorite store, Matalan, I stumbled on this, and was very tempted, it is what they call their "Animal Ultimate Enhance Multiway Bra" it is very padded and will give the look of an extra couple of cup sizes, which is all I need.   Every time I go into Matalan, which is probably too often, I put a 38B in my basket, and then check to see if I can see any matching panties, of course I can't and I end up putting the bra back.   This is rather silly since this would be perfect for me in so many ways.   The print will bring out the grrrr in me, the enhancement would mean I wouldn't have to use any extra padding, and the multi way would be useful when I don't want my straps showing, so whats stopping me!   Wellll BHS have these along with a matching bra, but the bra isn't as nice, could I get away with the bra from Matalan and the panties from BHS.  
Of course then I go and make things even more complicated by looking on line and finding this set on the M&Co web site. I haven't used them before and am a little loath to get stuff mail order since it leads to inevitable questions.   While my wife is beginning to come round a little it would be very hard to explain why I need more bras than she does.   As far as I can tell she has a black one, a white one, and a grey one that used to be white, and a wonder bra I bought her over 15 years ago and have yet to see in use.   On the other hand I already have two white bras, a pink one and a black one. Maybe I should stop before I get myself into trouble.
I have most of Saturday to my self, but there are a lot of chores that need doing and a lot of Rugby that needs watching, life is just full of these difficult decisions, still one way or another I think I feel a small shopping expedition coming up before too long.



No comments: