Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 27 October 2011

Double Denim

I did say that I wanted to emulate the look of Kate Moss the other day, http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.com/2011/10/tis-season-to-be.html Well I didn't quite have the courage for leggings without something longer to go iver the top of them so opted for skinny jeans, and have used a denim jacket rather than a leather, but as you can see I am rather pleased with the look.    I had a couple of hours clear today so was able to experiment with this look. I am very fond of the black polo neck, and the boots - although I have to say that the boots are not that practical.  

As I was walking around Sidcup High Street and Orpinton High Street this afternoon I did get a bit of attention, but I suspect that that was as much to do with the boots as anything else. Those heels are dramatic and bearing mind my height, well I suppose I have to expect a bit of attention. Over all I think that I came up with a good dramatic look, but apart from the boots and the black top I'm not sure that I have actually followed the look, more that I have come up with my own version, of well, double denim.

No comments: