Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 30 October 2011

Indian Grand Prix

I have just been watching the inaugural Indian Grand Prix, now there may be many points from the race that I would like to discuss, but I don;t think this is the place, but......

I couldn't;t help noticing a girl who was walking around the pit lane and paddock behind the presenter, she had slightly longer than shoulder length blond hair, bare legs, black pumps, and a simple but simply smashing blue sleeveless dress.   I have no idea who she is, but every time she walked past I couldn't take my eyes off her, she just looked so good, so smart, and so elegant, an example to all of us.

I have just done a quick search and can't find any pictures of her, if you know who she is or have a picture I would love to hear from you.

No comments: