Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 23 October 2011

A Nice Compliment

Yesterday afternoon I had to go out to set up for the concert I was involved in later, my wife and daughter were to follow.   Since I knew I would be moving furniture etc. I didn't want to be wearing my DJ until I had to.   As I was leaving my wife commented first that I was dressed unusually for a concert.   I was wearing a new (to me) pair of jeans and my old rugby shirt.   She then asked if I had lost more weight, this rather pleased me since I have actually put on a couple of pounds over the last week or two.

I said that I thought it was probably my new jeans, they are cut a little snugger on the thighs and round the hips than my others, my wife agreed. I then asked if she approved, and got a positive assertion - YEA   The reason for my glee is largely that these are ladies jeans.   They no longer have a label saying this but I know, if my wife knew I am sure she would disapprove.   I also suspect that my rugby shirt was a contributing factor, being quite long, and hooped it is almost like a tunic.   In fact when I saw myself in the mirror I thought it looked quite feminine, and hoops are actually quite slimming, just a change of shoes, some boobs and some makeup and it would make a a nice casual fem outfit.

No comments: