Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 22 October 2011

A Polished performance

I have been asked about the nail polish I am wearing in the picture on my post "small things" http://paula-paulasplace.blogspot.com/2011/10/small-things.html I like wearing nail varnish, I like to look down and see the colour, the sheen, the totally feminine appearance.   The only men I have come across who wear any nail colour are heavy rockers wearing black, urghh....

For me the nails are the finishing touch, not really necessary but very nice, very elegant, unfortunately it is not easy to keep my nails nice with the work I do, but I don't like the idea of false stick on nails, I use false hair, false boobs, I am think about false buttocks, I don't want to add nails to the list.   Anyway back to the point, the picture shows me wear Maybelline, Express Finnish, no 721 Crimson fast dry nail enamel.   This is not my only colour, but I'm glad you like it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thank you for the information about the nail polish. I think nail polish really adds that finishing touch to the appearance. The colour you are wearing is absolutely stunning. What other colours do you have?

Paula said...

I have too many, a nice subtle pearl, a mauve which matches my favorite top, a dark pink, but this Crimson is my current favorite.