Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 10 November 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I have just looked in my diary and see that I am fully booked every week day up till the 28th November, this is great news for the business, as this is usually the beginning of the slack period of the year.   Our household finances are a bit of an issue at the moment so again it is good that I will be working so much and bringing in the odd penny or two.   However every silver lining has a cloud, and the cloud with this one is that I will not have any flexibility on time, as well as not being able to fit Paula into the equation I have also just found that I will not be able to fit in taking my daughter to the dentist next week. 
The original appointment was organised so that I could take her at the beginning of the day, before taking her school, and then I could start work, all be it a bit late I could still manage more or less a full day.   Now her appointment has been altered so my wife will have to take some time off work (she is salaried and is allowed time out for this sort of thing as long as the time is made up later) or we will have to alter the appointment again.

As if life isn't complicated enough having two personas, two wardrobes, two blogs, and two businesses now I find that I am running out of time as well as sanity.

No comments: