Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 4 November 2011

Does my bum look big in this?

Now I know that the answer to this question is never "yes dear" and definitely not "Honey your bum would look big in Wyoming".   My trouble is that bum doesn't look big, in fact it doesn't really look like a bum at all, well not in a dress anyway.   My skirt size is a couple of sizes smaller than my top, this means that my dress size is fine for my top, but big for the nether regions.  I know some women would kill for slender boy like hips and bum, but I would like to present as a mature lady, and most mature ladies have, erm bums (I don't mean their husbands)

I think I am going to have to resort to some padded panties, but I have only seen these on line.   That would be fine, nice and discrete and all that, the trouble is that my wife really does not want to have Paula's mail order stuff coming to the house.   I can see I am going to have to give this some thought.

1 comment:

Arianwen said...

Have you thought about renting a Post Office (PO) Box, at least on a temporary basis (a few months or so)? It's been way too long since I was over there, so I don't know if you have FedEx or UPS stores which have private PO Boxes available.