Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 5 November 2011

The Great 21st Century Lies

Not me!, they won't stay uo
This post was inspired by 10 hour lip gloss, which lasts well, but not that well, I started to think of some of those other wonderful marketing claims.
  1. One size fits all
  2. Stay ups
  3. Lasts all day
  4. Of course I'll still love you in the morning
  5. The cheque is in the post
  6. The easy way to lose weight quickly
Maybe my thighs are the wrong shape, but Stay Up stocking don't, and no, one size does NOT fit all, it fits none!   I am sure there are many more of these, let me know your favorites.
One size fits all

1 comment:

Kimberly Huddle said...

I'd say that the only exception is the one size fits all skirts that use a drawstring around the waist. I've had a couple of those that I really liked and that fit well. But for the most part, I'd have to agree with you, "one size fits all" is pretty much always a crock.