Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 12 November 2011

Transsexual Summer

I have now managed to watch the show, and all in all I think I can give it a thumbs up.   We have four MtF and three FtM at various stages in their transition sharing a house on weekends over the summer, although they are mostly young (to me anyway) and good looking there is one more mature lady.    Although the first program had a lot of girly giggles and posturing there were also some interesting insights into their lives, families, and, well their worlds.
From what I have seen so far I can't say that any of their experiences are similar in any substantial ways to my own, none the less I think this should be interesting.   When my wife and daughter saw that I had programed the box to record this series they both went "erghhh why are you recording THAT".    Bearing in mind my domestic situation I just said I thought I might learn something.   My daughter had a day off school, and while she was at home watched the show, and said that it had changed her views!    Lets hope that she is not the only one who gets illuminated

No comments: