Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 16 December 2011

Best Dressed

I love those tights
I see that once again I have been missed out of the Daily Telegraph Best dressed list, I can only console myself with the thought that they have missed off Karen Gillan as well.  
The gallery they have put together of her in this same section shows how she can do every look with style aplomb. Anyway take a look and see what you think  http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/   Of course it could just be that I have a bit of a thing for young Karen.   I hear that she will be leaving Doctor Who, I hope that doesn't mean that she will be leaving our screens, Saturday evenings just won't be the same


1 comment:

Arianwen said...

Television is not a major point of my life, and while I am familiar with Dr. Who, I did not know who Karen Gillian was until you mentioned her here. Redheads, as you might be able to guess, are a favourite for me and Karen does appear to be fashionable in almost anything she is wearing. For me, though, I have an affinity for Christina Hendricks (https://www.google.com/search?q=christina+hendricks&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iO3rTtzQFtH82gXxqdWkDw&sqi=2&ved=0CEgQsAQ&biw=1322&bih=803).