Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 9 December 2011

Shopping

During a break in my working day yesterday I did pop into the Lidl in Sidcup during the afternoon, I really wanted to buy a pair of the tights pictured yesterday.   Unfortunately for me they didn't have any in  my size, they only had them in 18/20 which I suspect could be a bit baggy on me. I will have to try another branch and see if they have a smaller size.   I did buy a pair of sateen pyjamas, which I will be wearing on Saturday night when I am away from home, and a silver necklace.   For those non Europeans who don't know Lidl it is a basic supermarket at the lower end of the market, however they do have some great offers every now and then.

I also like the fact that as a German company they often have German foods that are either very expensive, or unobtainable elsewhere

No comments: