Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Travelling Pretty

As planned I travelled down to Cardiff en femme, not that anyone is too bothered on the M4 at 7 o'clock on a Saturday morning. not wanting to be too out of the ordinary I opted for my M & S ladies Jeans some nice low heel pumps and a floral blouse.   I did stop a couple of times for a coffee, and then a comfort break.   I was almost disappointed at how little attention I received.   Even when I arrived in Cardiff too early for my Mother and went to do a little shopping no one gave me a second look, or thought as I browsed through Matalan, Lidle and then Sainsbury's.
I managed to pick up a few things I had been after, a couple of new costume jewelry rings, some eye make up as I had left mine in London, the tights I hadn't been able to get at my local Lidle, and lunch.   As my Mother is not familiar with my usual wardrobe she is quite happy to accept more or less whatever I wear, so I was able to go through the whole weekend wearing all female attire.   This was a great relieve, I keep my nice little chrome ladies watch with a blue leather strap on all the time, and didn't have to worry about wearing my tights under my jeans or the fact that my jumper is a ladies roll neck.   Indeed my mum commented on how nice it was to see me wearing a different colour - lilac.   It's funny He tends to wear a lot of autumnal colours, browns, plum reds etc. yet Paula likes back, grey mauve and lilac.......

1 comment:

Arianwen said...

Any mention of a Welsh location gets me quite interested, and I am happy to see that you had a good visit in the Fort on the Taff (Caerdydd). Congratulations on getting some time to wear a more appropriate attire for your internal demeanour!