Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Bit of an Outing

After a conversation with one of my customers today, I find I will after all have to go to the AGM of my one of my trade bodies next month.   This does mean a bit of a diary hiatus as I already have some other work booked in for that day, but on the other hand it also means that I will be in town for a morning meeting with the rest of the day time to use as I will.

Now I will be dressed up for this meeting, but in this case that means a drab suit and tie, I just don't feel that they are ready yet for my skirt suit.   I am wondering how I can manage the logistics of using the afternoon to let Paula see an exhibition or something, at the moment the only way I can see me being able to do something is by coming back out of town to get changed, or lugging a great big bag around all day.   The thing is if I don't use this opportunity I am not sure when I will have another as the business is very busy at the moment.   I hope to get to my support group on the 11th Feb but like so much at the moment that all depends on when my wife's hospital appointment comes through.   Sometimes I think the only way I can be sure of Paula time is to put a day in the diary and keep it sacrosanct, maybe I will claim a day and accept that I will not be economically active that day, but will just enjoy some of the fruits of my labours.

Anyway enough waffle, I'm off to bed now; Good night.

No comments: