Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 20 January 2012

Faith, hope and charitity

Meg went to Synagogue last Saturday, so what you might think, but Meg is a cross dresser, and this is a first for her.   I for one am very glad, and thankful that she has shared the story here http://youcancallmemeg.blogspot.com/  it sounds like a very positive experience that she thoroughly enjoyed.

Apart from boosting Meg's blog the point of this is that she prompted the thought of how far are we prepared to go?   For those of us of faith we are often urged that our faith should permeate our whole life.   For me that means that I am not a Christian just on Sundays in Church but everyday what ever I am doing, at work in rehearsals, in the pub, my faith even permeates into my cross dressing - this is something I have written about before - but does my cross dressing spread as far.   My personal situation prevents Paula going to our Church, but would she go to a Church where He isn't known?

I don't know, I'm not sure I'm ready for that, another reason why I take my hat off to Meg

No comments: