Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 18 January 2012

A Tight Spot

On my recent wardrobe hiatus there were some casualties to friendly fire.   Amongst the "stuff" packed up by the Boss (an affectionate name for the wife originally coined by her father - I should have been warned!) and currently exiled to the chillier corner of the garage were all except for 3 pairs of my tights.   The main problem with this at the moment is that I wear tights under my trousers during the winter for extra warmth, all three pairs are currently in the wash and it's blooming cold.   I think I can justify a couple of additional pairs, just to keep warm.   This should be more acceptable if they are of a colour and style that I would not be expected to enjoy, and will not get confused with those of either of my ladies'.   My three current pairs are grey, that seems to be acceptable so I might get these from Lidl when they are on offer later this week.
or these

No comments: