Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 26 March 2012

Fea bites and thorns

Minor irritations, but in this case quite literally flea bites and rose thorns.   We were a little late dosing our two feline friends and they seem to have brought in some friends.   In consequence I have ended up with a couple of bites, one on my ankle and one right by my navel.   This tells you something of y relationship with Ripple, he will often  start the night at the foot of our bed, on a good night he will be asleep, other times he will "hunt" my toes.   Later on he will move further up and then cuddle into my tummy, on a cold night this is quite lovely, not quite so lovely is when he decides that I have had enough sleep and starts to bash my face.


The weather in my part of South East England is more like May than March and everything in the plant world is very advanced, I am desperately trying to catch up and have spent much of the time pruning roses.   This is a job I love, but find it very difficult to do wearing gloves so I have ended up with quite a few scratches and little pricks in my hands.   I hope that by the time I have my day out on Friday they won't show.

No comments: