Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 30 March 2012

Friday off

So the big day finally came around, although this was a day off work I sill got up at my usual time, that way I would be free to get ready as soon as I had the house to myself.   As I was going to be meeting my friend P I wanted to make sure I was looking my best and wanted to be able to spend a little time and no get rushed.   As soon as I could get access too the bathroom I completed the three S's by which time my wife had left for work and I could get ready.

I had shaved in the shower so I used a moisturiser all over, and then put on my bra, panties, tights and slip, then I started my nail varnish, first coat OK.   While that was drying I thought I would have a cup of tea and listen to the radio for a bit, then I put on my make up, wig and dress.   The black and white shoes I had originally planned to wear just didn't work with the black tights I had on, so I changed to some all black ones ~ much better.   Then for a second coat on my nails, this just wouldn't go on right and the more I tried to touch it up the worse it looked, I even tried a coat of clear top coat and that just emphasised how bad the previous coat was.   The only thing to do was to clean the whole lot off and start again.

I can't say that I was particularly happy with the finished result, but at least they were presentable and after all that I ended up leaving home about an hour later than I had planned.  

The drive down to Sussex was totally uneventful ~ which is just as well but I was still a bit over an hour later than I had hoped to be.   P welcomed me more or less at the gate, took me inside and explained that if we were to do anything as girly as shopping she would need lunch first would Italian be OK?

No comments: