Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 22 March 2012

Glasses

Tomorrow I should finish the major job I have been engaged on most of this year so far, it will be good to finish so I can get on with my regular maintenance work, but also so I can pick up the final cheque, which is the one with some profit in it.   Some of this profit will be put aside to pay my taxes, but I have also promised myself that I will get an eye test and some new glasses.


I know that I either need new glasses or longer arms, yes the time has come for varifocals, so far I have got away with single lenses for my short sight, now I need help reading as well.   I have noticed that a lot of the chain opticians advertise a buy one get one free, or two for the price of one type deal, I plan to get a normal pair of male glasses, and something a bit more fem.   Currently I have two pairs one male and one pretty neutral, but I think I will go a bit further this time ~ looks like I'm not the only one

No comments: