Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 10 March 2012

in suspence

I need to buy a couple of new suspender belts.   This sounds simple enough but is actually quite challenging.   I have a very limited budget for Paula's wardrobe and generaly the suspender belts that fall inside that budget are the type that are made more for the bedroom that proper wear.   I have a very nice belt with six straps (the best number to have - security but not overkill) that also acts as a waist cincher; the trouble is the bones have gone and stick out at all sorts of odd angles this means that it has become uncomfortable and impractical.
As I said at the beginning I need to buy a couple of suspender belts, although I am not especially attracted to stockings I do like to wear the every now and then ~ and of course that means I need to make use of a suspender belt.   The very thing that I don't like about stockings; the slight insecurity; the feeling of the suspenders tugging against the stocking top; the feel of the strap against bare thigh, indeed the bare thigh itself ideed being constantly aware of wearing stockings; are also the things that I like.   These feelings that on occasion can mean inconvenience and discomfort on other occasions can mean barely concealed eroticism.   Certainly when glammed up it is nice to go all the way and wear stockings - which brings me right back to I need suspender belts.

I hope to find a couple so that I have a dark one and a light one, probably black and white then I can wear them with any of my outfits and other lingerie.   I do rather like my bra and panties to match, or at least co-ordinate, so it is a given that I would like to do the same with suspenders.   It does seem that a lot of the belts I see were not made for regular lengthy wear so the selection will have too be carefully made on practical levels as well.   Much of what I would say can been already been said here, in the mean time I will be looking out for something sensible, pretty and inexpensive.

No comments: