Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Making my mind up

I shouldn't joke about these things, to day I broke two nails on my right hand.   I have been trying so hard to grow these nails to a length where they will look nice shaped and polished, and was more or less there, now I have two nails shorter than the rest.   I have to decide whether to keep the others long and just have these two short or to trim them all down to match.   I suspect that as with most things I will end up with a compromise.

I have made a little progress with trying to remember what I wore last time I met P, I think it was either my lime green dress or my black and white spotty skirt, so as long as I avoid these two I should be OK.   Having said that I am very fond of my white linen dress, but looking again at the photo I put up yesterday, I think I should wait until I have bought a white slip!   Until looking at the photo again I hadn't realised just how much it shows what is below.   I have two black slips, a black one with white polka dots and a tiger print one, none of these will do with this dress, and as I do want to wear it as much as possible this summer I will just have to buy a white one.   So that doesn't really narrow the choices down much, I could go for a casual jeans and top look, a nice business like approach with my grey suit or something more relaxed like a cotton dress.
This is one of my well know displays of decisiveness, I know that when I get there there will be a load of timber in the back of the van which will need to be unloaded, this would suggest the jeans and top route but well, where's the fun in that, I want to wear something totally feminine, and as I say look right when I go shopping and try on a dress (or two, or three.....)   I like this black and white dress and it works well with the white jacket, if it is a nice sunny day again I may well go for this, but with black sheer pantyhose and normal court shoes, or maybe my black and white peep toe sandals - there I go again being decisive.

No comments: