Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Marks of femininity II

Hair, and here I am think about body hair rather than our crowning glory!   Now it should go without saying that hairy legs are out.   I say it should but I have seen some pretty unpleasant sights on the street as well as in photos on the web.   It doesn't matter how shapely your legs may be or how sheer the stockings, hairy legs should not be seen on a girl.   If you cannot shave, wax or whatever to remove the hair then settle for hiding it under opaque tights or trousers.
So much for legs, but that is not the whole story, again I think most of us would not want to see a lady with a hairy cleavage, so remember that when choosing just how low a cut top you wear.   But don't stop there, it is very rare to see a lady with hairy hands, hairy feet or even more importantly hairy armpits.   Personally I always keep my armpits shaved, I first shaved them when I wanted to wear a sleeveless top, but found that it was so much more comfortable that I have kept the permanently clean ever since.


Now girls generally don't need to remove as much of this hair as girls like us, but they will go to great length (and often pains) to keep themselves visibly hair free, therefore so should we.   I think we would all agree that a heavy facial shadow is not a good look, if we are trying to either pass or to just blend then lets not stand out anymore than we have to, large hands are distracting but there is nothing we can do about that, large hairy hands are a give away and there is something that can be done.

1 comment:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I am among that fortunate few of CDs who has always had a relatively hairless body. Nothing on my hands, just a light dusting on my arms and legs...the only part I have to worry about is my underarms. Since shaving them would cause questions from my wife, the solution is not to wear sleeveless very often.

Dani