Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 24 March 2012

Nailed down

Although I have been very busy of late and have no had a chance to be fully dressed, I have been indulging myself in a little under-dressing at times, and have kept my toe nails nicely polished; they are now getting a little long and will need some attention before long, the question is just a trim or a change of colour as well?


I have also been able to do a little shopping and have now managed a couple of pairs of (clip on) earrings and a couple of necklaces, I still  want at least one ring, maybe I will be able to pop into Matalan this afternoon (Saturday) after quoting for another job.   Although there is much that I am dissappointed to have lost it is my boobs that are the most difficult to replace.   My wife has more or less put a ban on mail order so I am at a bit of a loss, I can only think that I will have to have them delivered care of someone else but that will involve a lot of explanations.  hmmmmmm

2 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I was going to write something here yesterday, and it may sound a bit cheeky, but it's meant in good humour.... you've welcome to have my boobs, I've been trying to get rid of the things for years. ;)

Paula said...

Ahh, if only it was that simple, I would love to do a trade.