Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 10 March 2012

Order! Order!

I see that my posts have got out order, but I hope that is not too confusing for you.   When I get a chance I like to try to prepare a few posts in advance and schedule the publication later.
Strange feat
Anyway this one is being written today ~ Saturday ~ and will be posted as soon as I have finished.   I have had a it of a diary malfunction, the meeting I thought I had to attend this evening is actually o the 20th not the 10th this means that I can go to all of the Croydon Trans Group meeting tonight.   As well as the pleasure f meeting other girls like me sharing our situations, problems and triumphs it is a chance to dress up.   As there is no need to try and pass I feel released to glam up more than I would just to go to the pub on a Saturday night.   Tonight that means my new red dress some sheer black tights with a backseem and lots of sparklers.   My toe nails are already a nice bright red "Cherry" which is a pretty good match for the colour of the dress, my fingers will be matching.   I know I shall enjoy the evening, and will try to write a little about it on tomorrow.

No comments: