Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 25 March 2012

Out

I did go out for a little bit today (Saturday) , just a few hours, but worth it, It did feel a bit odd to be out dressed but without my usual jewelry, also my ensemble was not quite right.   I wore some skinny jeans flaties a mauve cotton top and a denim jacket.   At first I went into TK Max looking for some breast enhancers I found some which will help tide me over until I get properly sorted, while there I was not aware of any undue attention yet somehow I knew I wasn't right, and thought it might be the shoes, I changed into some higher heel pumps I had with me and felt a bit better.   Next stop was Matalan where I did pick up some sparklies, I now have some of everything I need, including some "pearls".   See myself in the full length mirrors I realised that the problem was that my bum is too small and my legs too short, which in turn meant my top was too short; to cut a more feminine figure I think I need to wear longer length tops, more tunic, if I am going to keep wearing the skinny jeans.   I have on occasion worn a tunic over leggings and that looks fine so I think I shall have to be a bit more conscious of my figure when planning my outfits.   (Photo was taken last May, now I find I'm not so sure about those boots).
Curiously later I popped out after changing into a skirt and felt much more comfortable.

1 comment:

Diana Nicole B said...

i looove the tunic sweater look!