Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Those laundry blues

As it was raining this afternoon (Wednesday), I took advantage of the situation and caught up with some of my laundry.   As my wife simply does not want t know about my cross dressing,, and certainly doesn't want to see any evidence of it I am forced to do my laundry when she isn't around and I am at home.   This isn't easy and actually has ended up meaning that I need more underwear!   A quick tally tells me that now I do actually have more bras than my wife, I suspect that I have had more panties for quite some time.

I have just about managed to run one load through the washing machine and tumble dryer, so at least I now have some clean panties, tights and bras, I could do with a couple of days to sort out all my nighties, pyjamas, tops and dresses as well

No comments: