Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 14 April 2012

Friends of the M4

I think I will be starting a new club, the amount of time I seem to be sending on this motorway must entitle me to something and I am sure I should be getting frequent flyer benefits on the Severn Bridge.   You may gather that I am driving down to Cardiff again in the morning.   The Hospital managed to muddle their records and thought that either my sister in law or I would be available to collect my Mother this afternoon, when they had been told that no one would be around, and that hospital transport would be needed, not least since neither of us would even be in the same country!   This means that Mum will not be home until after I have arrived, so I will again be travelling pretty although I don't yet know just how pretty ~ by which I simply mean that I don't know what I will wear, it may well be a rare case of jeans and jumper.

I will be taking everything Paula with me simply for self preservation, just as well I have a van!   I am also hoping that I will get some work done in Mum's garden since not much has been done it at all this year.
Now for your turn, on the left there is another photo from last weekend,I have a question for you, does the jacket work with the dress.   For comparison I published a shot of me wearing this same dress without the jacket yesterday.   Please let me know what you think, it is one of the problems with my situation that there is no one else I can ask these questions.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Sorry I've been in the States the last 12 days and just returned home. Well I think this is home.

I think the jacket looks good with the dress, it kinda softens your look. ;)