Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 30 April 2012

How am I doing

Way back in the stone age of December last year I made a few resolutions, or at least voiced some aspirations for 2012, since we are now well of a quarter of the way through the year I thought I would have a check up on how I'm doing.
This was my list
  1. To post frequently and regularly to this blog.
  2. To regularly have 100 plus reader a day.
  3. To go out dressed more often.
  4. Do a stand up routine as Paula.
  5. To take more photos to share with my readers.
And now the biggy - to come out to at least three long standing friends.
So lets see how I'm progressing.
  1. Well I do seem to be getting better with something up most days
  2. And it must be of some interest because for the last month or so I am averaging over 100 page-views each day
  3. Well every chance I get - I also seem to be doing more under dressing and part dressing, wearing women's clothes, trousers, tops and jackets while ostensibly in drab.
  4. No haven't managed this one yet, I did have a date booked a while back but just couldn't get organised, I was going to say get my act together, but I had pretty much worked out my routine, it was getting away for a whole night and finding somebody to go with me that caused the problems in the end.
  5. I still need to get organised in taking more photos, it's just that normal people going out to lunch don't ask the waiters to take thier photos ~ often.
And the biggy ~ well I am now out to six of my friends but two or three of them were last year.   Of those so far only my good GG friend P has actually met Paula.


No comments: