Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 15 April 2012

My Easter Bunny

If any one has actually read my profile they will know that my favorite film is "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"   In all honesty this film has it all, action, romance, sex, violence, corrupt politicians, honest  gumshoe, and some great gags,   Of course we are all Jessica Rabbit fans but every character has been thought out, right down to a cute little lost shoe (ahh).

A while back there was a fancy dress party at our Church, we were invited to come as our favorite film character, I lied and went as Roger Rabbit.

I hope I am enjoying my time in Cardiff, I have prepared this on Friday evening before I leave as I know I don't have a conection when in the Wlesh Capital.   I will let you knw how it goes on my return.

No comments: