Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 18 May 2012

Before after, and bang

I had a new customer this week, this was just for a simple single job on Thursday.   It is a very nice little courtyard garden nicely planted (apart form a totally inappropriate laurel which I removed), just a bit overgrown and in need of little attention.
Before
After




















Before
After
Before
After
After I had finished I had quite a few chores that I had to do.   All sorts of odds and sods ends.   Things that needed delivering, picking up, sorting.   I suspect that my mind was just not on what I was doing. A moments lack of attention and then BANG. I think the last photo says enough, and certainly all that I want to say at the moment.
OPPS

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

I could be politically incorrect, and this is said tongue in cheek.....but you drive like a woman! :D