Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 3 May 2012

Bored, Bored, Bored

I am sitting at the dinning table with my laptop feeling bored and fed up, it's about 3:30 in the afternoon and I feel as thought I haven't achieved anything all day.   When the rain hasn't actually been falling the air has been wet, the ground sodden and any gardening is out of the question, I think I would do more harm than good.   I just hope that tomorrow is better.   I can cheer myself up a bit by looking at my diary and thinking that I have got a lot of work, I just don't know how I'm going to get it all done.

I have spent most of the day trying to speak to a representative of the landlords of a retail park in Sussex, so far I have spoken to seven different people in 5 different Companies, I think I have finally tracked down the right person, called him and found that all I could do was leave a voice mail.   You can imagine how this has just added to my frustration.

To cheer myself up I just went out and took some pictures of some the tulips I'm growing in pots on the patio, pink of course.

So now I am about to go out, to pick up a music book I ordered for my daughter, I'm not sure how I can contain my excitement.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

This weather is getting me down too. I spent the day on the roof because we've had water coming through the ceiling in the extension.

Nice flowers. ;)