Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 23 May 2012

A dull Boy

At the moment all I seem to have tie for is work and keeping the home going.   With all the rain we had in April and early May I am still catching up with work I should have done then, while this would be one of my busiest periods anyway.   I have just spent 2 days putting up a fence, and still got at least another five days work left to do this week, fortunately I have help today and on Friday so might just make it.

My wife is off work for at least another two weeks while she recovers from her operation, and I am scheduled to be n Cardiff this weekend.   I just doesn't seem to stop.   I am looking forward to my day off in London next Thursday but in the mean time All Work and No Play makes Jack a Dull Boy.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

But I bet you are getting a nice tan in this sunshine we are having!