Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 28 June 2012

All Change

I will be away this coming weekend, and plan to pre prepare enough posts to keep things ticking over.   Of course this does mean that some posts may be less relevant or timely than I would really like, and some could even appear out of sequence.   Please bear with me and I am sure they will all be alright.   I had hoped that I would be able to add an extra day to the weekend and get to see Wells, well that will have to wait for another day.   A job that had been postponed earlier this month as delivery of materials was delayed now has to be done n Monday.

Earlier today I visited my osteopath, I tell myself that this is good business, every six weeks or so I visit the osteopath, get a good pummeling in preparation for the month ahead, and keep working.   One day off with a bad back is worth more than two visits, and if my back goes it normally results in two or three days off as a minimum.   There is also the simple fact that I like it, the massage is very relaxing, and eases my muscles, my joints and my mind.   Today I could have quite happily dosed off on the table as he was working on my back and legs.   One day I may just let myself drift off.   It also has to be said that he is a very nice man (tall dark Australian) who seems quite happy about my choice in underwear and toe nail colour.

No comments: