Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 9 June 2012

Triming up

So far not much of a trans nature has happened today, that will all change later when I go to our support group.   I still haven't made a decision as to what I am wearing, but I think I may try my alternative hair.   This is a wig I picked up a while back but didn't like the colour, I have now lightened the colour to a mid brown and have washed and trimmed it a little, now I will just have to see how it looks on after I have all my make up on.

I did have a little excitement this morning, all year I have been having problems with garden machinery, strimmers, chain saws, lawn mowers and hedge trimmers have all failed to start.   Many of them are apparently not worth repairing or parts are no longer available, so I am in the process of renewing my stable of power tools.   This morning I won an e-bay auction for a new hedge trimmer, a full size single side professional tool I won this for under £50.   On collecting it I found that although a couple of years old it had barely been used and is in top condition, the seller was a little upset at how little it went for, I'm not surprised I would expect to pay £350 for this sort of machine new, and in this condition it could well be worth £200 or more, so I'm very pleased with this purchase.   Now I just need a new chain saw, and to sort out the lawn mowers.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

I'm just catching up as I've been away for the last 5 days. It's always great to win a bargain on ebay. Well done!