Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 3 August 2012

Hair envy

There was a time in my life when an extension just meant that the bar would be staying open longer.   I know that for my younger readers this may not make much sense, but for the rest of you this will tell you something of the bloke I used to be.   What has brought this to mind is seeing my daughter with extensions in her hair. They do look a lot more realistic than I expected, but it does seem odd to suddenly see her with her hair 10 inches longer than it was ten minutes before hand.

There is also the element that she dyes her hair, so I now have to get used to my 15 year old daughter, looking voluptuous and with long blond hair, this is all very confusing, not least because there is a bit of me that woudl like that hair as well.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

My older daughter is very femme, my younger daughter is much more of a tomboy but still quite femme too. The whole thing leaves me scratching my head because I just don't understand any of it. :D