Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 24 August 2012

It's all about the food

We had a lovely night tonight, for her birthday my wife's boss gave her some vouchers for a local Italian restaurant.   Tonight we made use of them, since my daughter is away until tomorrow this is a rare opportunity for my wife and I to go out, just the two of us together.    We had a nice meal and spent some decent time together.   Of course the vouchers only covered about half the cost, but it was still a very nice meal, and a good night out.

I am about to go to bed, in the morning I have some work to do and then another job to look at before quoting, so not sure how much posting I will be doing over the next couple of days.   I will be working on Monday and have a rehearsal in the evening.   On Tuesday I will be spending the day with my friend P, on Wednesday I will be working but in the evening I will be having dinner with my friend S, I hope it will be Paula dinning out!

No comments: