Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 4 September 2012

A change of plan

Eastbourne Bandstand
On Wednesday I had planed a visit to the osteopath, but I have now been asked to play at Eastbourne that evening.   This is a real fun event, with stirring music fireworks and lots of general fun, so I think I will join in the fun and help make a joyful sound.   This does of course mean that I will have to delay my osteopath's appointment, but that's a small price to pay.

I shall of course have to re-arrange and make a few other changes to my schedule, it's just a shame that it wasn't last week when my family were staying in Eastbourne for a late summer break.

By total contrast tomorrow I will be picking up a fresh lawn mower as well as getting rid of vast amounts of green waste, it doesn't look as though this week will be a high earning one, but it should provide a few opportunities for interest and maybe even a bit fun?   There is an outside chance of a little time tomorrow, no promises, but I may be able to give myself a coupe of hours as Paula ~ ah that extra a makes so much difference.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Sorry I haven't been around, real life got in the way. It sounds like you are having fun. I hope you enjoy Eastbourne, the weather is meant to be good. :)