Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 25 September 2012

I need a holiday

Just at the moment pretty much all I can think about is that I'm going on Holiday, that may not sound like much to some of you, but bearing in mind that the last time I was on holiday was in October, 2010 I am pretty much ready for it.   I had planned a couple of breaks this year, but at Christmas we had to take my wife into hospital, and then at Easter it was my Mothers turn to be rushed into hospital.

An ornate doorway in Medina (Malta) 2010
By now I am beginning to get a bit ragged around the edges, I find I am much more easily irritated by little things, and I find it hard to concentrate, I am definitely ready for a holiday.   We will be going away for a week at the end of next month, but I think I may go for a day trip to Wells to have a look at the Cathedral there before then.   The only snag is that our roof has sprung a leak.   It looks like it may be squirrels, but what ever the cause I will have to shell out to the builders to get it fixed, and that may well take up any surplus I have managed to build up, so watch this space..........

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Yeah it sounds like you need a break. I assume things will slow down a bit with the gardening during the winter months?