Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Sunday 16 September 2012

It's Today

Yes today is my Birthday, I'm far too modest to say which birthday it is, but lets just say that I've had plenty of practise at blowing out the candles.   We will be going out to lunch today, other than that I don't think I will be doing much to celebrate.   But of course my family may have other ideas.   I have scheduled another (much heavier) post to appear later, so there will be something for you to get your teeth into other than birthday cake.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations and many happy more in the company of your family and friends.
Regards
Susana from Spain

Unknown said...

Congratulations and many happy more in the company of your family and friends.
Regards
Susana. A girl in the closet

LL Cool Joe said...

We are celebrating our daughter's 18th birthday today! I just hope it doesn't rain.


Happy birthday to you!!!

Nadine Spirit said...

Happy birthday Paula!