Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 3 September 2012

looming, not lurching - the week ahead

I have a ludicrous week looming in front of me, tonight I have a rehearsal, tomorrow night a meeting, Wednesday evening I go to the osteopath (I need to some bits really ache) then on Thursday another meeting in Rochester.   Saturday I have a local concert I am playing in in memory f a friend who died earlier this year,.   Then on Sunday as well as the Italian Grand Prix I will be playing for an evening service up in town.

So no space for Paula? well maybe maybe not, tomorrow I have to pick up a new mower in Essex and will be travelling pretty, I will also have my friend B working with me on Thursday, I am currently trying to work out when I can have a day off to celebrate birthdays (mine and B's are pretty close and we often celebrate together) and more t the pint this month my wife and I hit 20 years.   Given what she has had to put up with I think that is pretty impressive, all I have had to contend with is a little intolerance and a lot of snoring!

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

Ah but snoring is a tough one! :D Congrats, I hit 26 years this September.