Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 15 September 2012

The perfect suit

So it is a couple of days since I last posted, this is just another reflection of my current work load. But today I have a day off.   I know it is Saturday and that is a day off for most people, but for me at the recently it hasn't been working out that way.   I will spend much of the morning, now I have managed to get up, on admin before we all go to a friends wedding this afternoon.  Off course if it were Paula going to the wedding I have the perfect thing to wear, my salmon dress suit.   As it is I fear it will just be a grey lounge suit shirt and tie.

Looking at my diary for next week I have some decisions to make I have work for two people scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday (along with an Oesteopath's appointment) and Friday, but at the moment have nothing at all scheduled for Monday and nothing for Thursday other than taking my daughter to the dentist mid morning.   In the evenings I have rehearsals on Monday and Wednesday.   I want to take a time out as it may be my last chance before going on Holiday at the end of October.   I have support group meeting coming up and various other opportunities, but as I will be spending a fair bit of time in and around the pool I need to be suitably hairy, which means I will need to stop shaving (apart from my face) around the beginning of October.

No comments: