Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Saturday 22 September 2012

Traffic

Yesterday coming home from taking my daughter to school I eventually got to the front of a long queue of traffic waiting to turn right, when a car stopped to let me go.   This is nice, but what was very nice is the the car was a soft top Mercedes driven by a good looking blond.    Like most men I have a few fantasies about blonds driving convertible Mercedes, unlike most men I have a few fantasies about being the blond driving a convertible Mercedes.  
Not the Blond in  Mercedes I had in mind

Maybe it is an age thing but somehow an attractive blond and a convertible Mercedes is the perfect combination of elegance, and power there used to be something about a sexy woman, controlling a powerful beast of a car that added to the sexiness, now the sports cars are mosty tamed, but there is still something very sexy about the combination.

3 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha I have very different fantasies but I'm not going to mention them here. My partner drives a posh soft top sports car, and I don't get the appeal. Of the sports car I mean. I love chunky jeeps and hummers, the bigger the better. :D

Paula said...

I actually enjoy driving my Transit as much or more than most cars, but most of the cars I have had that I have liked have been big and powerful saloons or estates, I find it quite difficult driving small cars, and especially parking them. I've never had a 4 X 4 but I think that as you say the size must be part of the attraction. I still love the look f the original Land Rover, and how about the old Austin Champ, that is just so butch!

LL Cool Joe said...

You've just used one of my favourite words - butch. :D