Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Monday 29 October 2012

Children versus shoes.

Prepared on the 13th October for publication while I'm on Holiday
 
I saw this and though I just had to share it with you all.  
 
 
I'm not sure that my desire shoes is that strong, but I do find them to be some of the hardest purchases to resist.   I have 10 pairs of girl shoes and 4 pairs of boots; against 6 pairs of boy shoes and 4 pairs f boots.   I think the difference shows up most in the boots the girl boots all have heels, are all stylish black leather, the boy boots, 2 pairs of steel toecap working boots, 1 pair of motorcycle bots, and 1 pair of wellies! ~ Girl shoes are just more fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more Paula :). I think in the last three years ive bought umm one pair of boy trainers (but they're andro and may have been longer than three years in all honesty). This is versus the girls shoes and boots, at last count, during the last three years I'd got ermm..97 pairs? Give or take a couple.

So umm yeah, it's gotta be because they're more fun right? Hahaha