Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween ~ again

Being English, and a Christian, I find myself a little uncomfortable with the whole Halloween celebration thing.   I am however quite aware that a lot of my sisters on both sides of the Atlantic take the opportunity to dress in a way that they feel they could not at any other time.   Indeed it seems to me that the whole thing has become a combination of a fancy dress party with the added opportunity to demand money with menaces.

 
I am actually rather glad that I will be away in Malta on the night, we have been there a couple of times at this time of year and it does not seem to have gained the popularity it has over here.
 
If you do celebrate Halloween, I hope you enjoy yourselves, if you don't I hope you won't find those who do intrusive

No comments: