Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Thursday 25 October 2012

I'm off soon

I may have mentioned that I am going on Holiday, in fact the whole family is!   This will be our first holiday together for two years, my spouse and daughter, have been away earlier this year and last year, but this will be my first holiday longer than a day since October 2010.   Needless to say I am looking forward to it. 
 

I hope it will be fun and not too stressful, spending some down time together.   By now I should be packed, and hopefully I will be leaving the cat at home!   We will be travelling out from Heathrow this evening, so tomorrow morning we will wake up to warm sunshine, a few over the pool to the Mediterranean, and nothing we have to do for a whole week.

1 comment:

LL Cool Joe said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and the sun shines for you!