Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Wednesday 24 October 2012

The dangers of sea bathing


Maybe I should stick to the hotel pool while we are away.   That having been said I don't expect that the sea will be very warm, and the beaches are mostly pretty rocky so I expect we will be doing much of sun and water bathing at the hotel anyway.

That having been said, I don't think there are too many sharks around Malta (apart from the ones selling time share).   But just in case I think I will stick to swim shorts, I may not be that large but I am getting increasingly hairy by the day.

 

By now my chest is pretty hairy, but the hair on my legs and arms are still fairly short, I am pretty sure that no one will notice or indeed care, but I think it will make wife happy, which should make the holiday that much happier for all of us.   Anyway we are off tommorow and I am glad, so very glad we are going, I need to relax and it will be so very nice to spend some time as a family.

2 comments:

CallMeMeg said...

No-one will notice or care. It doesn't matter which ~ the result is the same.

Nose rings are more likely to be noticed than a hairless man. I make a point of shaving hand/arms if I'm wearing short sleeves, and legs if I'm wearing short pants. And I wear shorts so rarely that everyone notices I'm wearing shorts ~ and no-one mentions my hairless condition.

LL Cool Joe said...

Now this is one that is harder for a transman. I never shave anywhere and people DO comment.