Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Tuesday 11 December 2012

A Short note

Yesterday Stana touched a bit of a raw nerve.   She does the most marvellous pictures with her own annotations, this one appeared on Sunday.

During our first session of counselling, at one point the counsellor asked what sort of clothes I wear, my wife answered straight away "pretty trashy" then qualified it with a "judging by what I have found" now much of what she has found are the rejects, but this idea that I dress like a hooker (the trade, not my old position of the Rugby field) is in her mind, and although I did point out that I will generally wear either a dress just above knee length or mid calf or trousers, I suspect she is set in this idea.

I think she will be more than reluctant to meet Paula in person, so I'm not sure how to change this view, other than to just keep telling her when ever the subject comes up.   I do often wear a higher hemline than she does, but this is simply because being quite a tall girl I find that I prefer a length that is either short or long, those in between just look silly.   I will admit to a couple of mini skirts hiding at the bottom of a suitcase, but do I wear them?   well not when I am going out, and certainly not in nice company, after all I am not a teenage girl!   However my daughter is, and so she does wear skirts that are short, indeed some of them seem to barely qualify for the term skirt as opposed to belt, I reconcile myself to this with the thought that this is what teenage girls wear.   My daughter, unlike me, is quite short and so goes for the much shorter skirt to exaggerate the length of her legs, and on her it does look good, but then she is 15 not 5*

3 comments:

Pretty Sissy Dani said...

I think to counter this impression your wife has given your counselor, you should bring some of the pics you have shown here to a session and let the counselor make her own conclusion. I would certainly not describe your general appearance as "trashy".

It might also be a gentle way to introduce your wife to Paula.

LL Cool Joe said...

I would never call what you wear trashy, but it clearly shows how repulsive she finds your cross dressing, well to me anyway. She may not even feel that you do dress in a trashy way, it may be her way of just saying "I just hate everything about it so I'm gonna make it all sound as bad as possible".

For the record my partner HATES the way I dress.

Nadine Spirit said...

I agree with others that it sounds as though your wife does not approve of your cross dressing at all and thus anything that you wear appears to be trashy. I had somewhat of a difficult time with my wife about this topic as well. Part of it is that I am not the same shape as my wife. I tend to be in better shape than her and can wear things that do not look appropriate on her, so I know that some of my wife's comments were a bit of jealousy.

I also agree that nothing I have seen you in appears trashy. Maybe bringing in some of your photos to the counseling would be good.

Good luck sweetie.