Paula's Place

Paula's Place

Friday 25 January 2013

High Heel Shoes



While wasting spending a little time on the old interweb today I came across this article on the BBC site.  I though you might be interested so I decided to share.   There is much that is interesting and new to me, the area that has not been explored is why some men still like to wear women's high heels, or indeed why some men find women's high heels sexy on their own even when not being worn, can it all just be association?

Certainly there is something for me about the simple high heeled court shoe that exemplifies elegance, simple and unadorned it is a quiet statement of good taste, style and class.  I will accept small changes, I have favorites which have a peep toe, or a pair that is white and black leather, sling backs have their place, the thing that they all have in common is the heel.   High impractical and even uncomfortable they may be, but, in common with many another cross dresser, I love them.

2 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I hate them!! And even the noise they make! But I can understand why you love them. :)

Allen Hill said...

Choosing right shoes when you are looking to purchase a high heel shoes is important. Because all ladies love high heels so much.
high heels sandalsdesign you shared here is looking beautiful.